Digital Art: Basic
This module focuses on the introduction to Digital Art. Students will learn about this popular and most widely used art medium in today’s industry. They will learn about Photoshop and its tools and how it can be wielded as an artistic tool to create, draw, paint and design.
This module will teach to use Photoshop and its tools as a digital artist. It will also enable them to learn about art fundamentals like values, rendering and making objects and subjects ‘3D’. They will also acquire valuable human basic proportion theory and practice, to be able to create character designs. Finally they will end off with color theory and basic digital coloring techniques.
1) Usage of digital hardware and software. Familiarity with styluses (Digital pens/brush).
2) Digital drawing and painting techniques
3) Classical Art fundamentals with Digital medium- Values, Colors and Adjustment
4) Basic proportions and figure drawing
5) Basic character design
6) Basic Character rendering and coloring
Interest in arts.
Recommended for Ages:
120 mins per week
5 Sessions - $750
10 Sessions - $1,200
* Trial Classes is available at $100 for new students.
(All materials are provided)
Meet the Instructor
ba. in entertainment design 2d
AA. in illustration
aspen university, academy of art university
winner of 2017 wacom master artist
Jim aka Dreadjim sparked off with a diploma in Digital Media Design and started off an art director in the advertising industry for a year at TNBT, then moved on to freelancing for various small and big names since 10 years ago.
2:00pm - 4.00pm